Far Cry Instincts was released in the middle of last year with some respectable feedback. Based off the PC game of the same name, it made the transition to the home console better than most. It seems that Ubisoft aren't quite satisfied with that though, bringing back the Xbox title for anothe round as Far Cry Instincts Evolution.
Today we got a hold of a few details of the game's multiplayer modes. In total, there are five of them:
- Chaos: Winner is the one who kills the target amount of opponents first.
- Team Chaos: As above, expect with up to four teams.
- Steal the Sample: Kind of like capture the flag, except you get into the enemies base to steal the sample. If you get into trouble you can toss it to a team mate, so they make a run for at as you're beaten to death.
- Predator: A team sets out to turn on a sonic alarm. When the alarm goes off, the predator is finished but you have to get to the alarm before the predator get to you.
- Sneak and Secure: Find the active station and hold it for your team until the time runs out a.k.a. King of the Hill.