As the rest of Australia flocks to their local GAME store in search of some bargains, Major Nelson has released next week's batch of discounted titles on the Xbox Live Arcade. This one is for the sports junkies.
Deals of the Week:
If you're not a fan of football or soccer, or whatever name you want to call it, then please ignore this and read about the new releases. For everyone else, here's what you can expect to find in bargain land;
- Fifa 10 Ultimate Game Mode - 240 MSP (AU$4), a saving of 40%
- Madden NFL Arcade - 800 MSP (AU$13), a saving of 33%
- NBA 2K10 Draft Combine - 240 MSP (AU$4), a saving of 40%
- Football Genius - 400MSP (AU$6.50), a saving of 50%
- Sensible World of Soccer - 400 MSP (AU$6.50), a saving of 50%
- Soccer Ball Xbox Live Avatar Prop - 80 MSP (AU$1), a saving of 50%
- MLB Stickball - 400 MSP (AU$6.50), a saving of 50%
On another note, the E3 specials from last week are still available until June 22.
Please remember that all Deal of the Week specials are exclusive to Xbox Live Gold subscription holders.
First up we have RISK: Factions which has yet to be added to the Xbox Live website, however the price on Major Nelson's blog is 800 MSP (AU$13). Factions is based on Hasbro's board game titled 'Risk'. You will be able to throw your dice online next Wednesday when this game hits the Marketplace.
The second new release is undoubtedly of greater importance; Duke Nukem Manhattan Project will also be released next Wednesday for the friendly price of 800 MSP (AU$13). Unlike Duke's previous Xbox Live incarnation, Manhattan Project won't feature any online modes. Hopefully this can be compensated with an outrageous alpha-male single player campaign, because in reality, that's what Duke Nukem is all about.
Other new releases include 'Onslaught Mode' for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 at a cost of 800 MSP (AU$13) and the new expansion for the almighty Red Dead Redemption, 'Outlaws To The End' which is free of charge. Giddy up!