Home
Twitter
RSS
Newsletter
Fallout: New Vegas
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 Next
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topicsThis topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies PAL Gaming Network Forum Index
-> General Forums, Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic
adam_91vn

$poons: 10.40
australia.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:24 pm Post subject: Fallout: New Vegas Reply with quote

More details have surfaced icon_eek.gif

"It seems that some subscribers have received copies of this month's PC Gamer early, and some of them are now posting details from the 6-page Fallout: New Vegas preview in Bethesda Softworks forum and Penny Arcade forum.
Here is a list of things we have learned from the magazine:
-There is an optional hardcore mode, the character needs to drink water, ammo has weight, healing isn't instant etc. Normal mode is more similar to Fallout 3 gameplay.
-Vegas didn't get many nukes. More intact buildings, as well as desert vegetation. Vegas itself is mostly intact.
-The storyline is focused on the New California Republic vs. Caesar's Legion vs. New Vegas residents.
-You are not a vault dweller but are given a Pip-Boy by someone who is one. You are a courier, left for dead and saved by a friendly robot.
-There is a screenshot of a vault suit as well.
-There is an assault rifle looking like the M4, as well as a new machine gun that shoots grenades.
-There are special moves for melee weapons in VATS - specifically a move for a golf club called "Fore!" which seems to be a groin shot.
-The Hoover Dam is in the game and is supplying electricity to the city.
-There is a quest to rescue a ghoul from some super mutants. The ghoul can then become your companion
-The Geckos are back.
-There are both dumb and intelligent super mutants, including the elite Nightkin.
-Some super mutants look similar to the ones in Fallout 3, while others are new. There is e.g. a female super mutant with a blonde 1950s style wig and heart-shaped glasses who apparently is one of their leaders.
-Screenshots include a guy with a beard and straw hat, a ghoul an NCR Ranger
-The only picture of New Vegas itself is concept art and not a screenshot
-Some location screenshots include a huge model dinosaur advertising a hotel, some satellite dishes, an array of solar panels
-A character generation shot showing a "vigour machine" instead of the skill book
-NCR base is the McCarran Airport, Caesar's Legion is based in the Vegas Strip, while super mutants are based in a place called Black Mountain.
-There is also a town called Fremont and another called Primm. A topless reuve is mentioned as being in the latter. Area 51 also appears.
NCR Ranger armor is similar to a brown combat armor with sleeves, there are concept arts of a Ranger
-Skills have a bigger effect on conversation choices. E.g. someone with a high Explosives skill may be able to have a coversation about explosives where appropriate.
-Bartering is not just lower prices but negotiating for better rewards.
-All dialogue options are shown to all players, regardless of whether you have the stats to succeed or not, though there's no punishment for failure.
-There is a Reputation system for each settlement like in Fallout 2 in adition to Karma.
-Followers can be managed through a c
ontext-sensitive menu, with orders like "follow", "stay" or "attack".

Follow up on the "no punishment for speech failure"
In the Bethesda forum, lead designer J.E. Sawyer clarified the issue of skill checks in Fallout: New Vegas dialogues that wasn't entirely clear from the PC Gamer preview.

“Each skill-based dialogue option has two different texts: one for high skill (which will result in success) and one for low skill (which will result in failure). If you do not meet the required threshold, you see the latter. There are a few reasons for including this:
In the same way that a locked safe beyond your Lockpicking skill indicates, it lets the player know that there's an option here.
Some of the NPC responses to low skill checks can be pretty entertaining.
I also do want to clarify what is meant by "no penalty for failure". All it means is that you won't wind up in a worse position than you were before selecting it. If a dude bursts in and is intent on killing you, he's still going to want to kill you if you fail the Speech check to talk him out of it. ” On voiceover recordings:

"When taken in the context of all of the VO that needs to be recorded for the game, alternate responses for low-skill dialogue checks account for a very small percentage of lines. F3 also (often) had alternate lines for failed skill checks; they just originated from the same player line. Player lines aren't voiced, so there's no real increase there. ” He also talks about the Hardcore Mode:

“ It's true that a lot of people have modded in those features, but a lot of the things in Hardcore mode are also things that I personally wanted to play the game with. I realize not everyone does, but it's the only way I play it."

[img]http://www.hcgbrasil.com.br/wp-content/gallery/new-vegas-pc-gamer-screens/fzkqs2.jpgimg]

New Vegas concept art:

$poons: 30.40

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:42 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Hardcore mode is probably the best news I've heard about Fallout so far. A little disappointed the game doesnt look any better though. The engine looks a little bit bland after a while.
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message
Sin Ogaris

$poons: 1588.60
australia.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:52 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Geckos = win.
Hardcore mode = WIN!
Skills actually meaning something = ******* WIN!

I can't wait to track down the elusive Golden Gecko.
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gamesta

$poons: 548.70
australia.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:31 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
myzz
ANDYBALLINA
Ok so atm I'm the only one who will not play hardcore mode.
Till@

$poons: 112.20
australia.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:56 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
I wont! (Well on the first play through at least) I really liked that ammo didn't have any weight in FO3, meant I could carry it all and if I found a gun that could shoot it roaming the wastes all the better. Also, using a stimpack in a crisis situation will be useless (and likely to induce a flying controller/mouse when you have t go back to your last save).

Mrs Tweedy! The Chickens are revolting!
Ghost of Zeon

$poons: 34.00
australia.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:56 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
I'm glad they stuck with the overall theme of Fallout 3. I will be buying this one on release day for sure.

Super Mutants with blond wigs = win

Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
myzz

$poons: 97.00
australia.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:27 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Gamesta wrote:
Ok so atm I'm the only one who will not play hardcore mode.

same.
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
adam_91vn

australia.gif

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Tooki
Gamesta
ANDYBALLINA
More information from the PS3 Magazine preview for Fallout: New Vegas:
Quote:
• It shows the command wheel for followers, with 8 commands: toggle melee/ranged, open inventory, toggle stay close/keep distance, back up, toggle aggressive/passive AI, use stimpack, toggle wait here/follow me, return to normal dialogue.
• Scripting is wittier, characters more distinct. Example from vigour test word association: mother-human shield.
• Opening inventory consists of a kit from the doc, adapted to your starting stats (like Fallout 1).
• The Nevada area is less affected by the nuclear war, so it has plant life, relatively unspoiled houses, and in visual presentation has saturated colours and a bright sky.
• There's a tutorial (led by a character named Sunny who looks a lot like Moira Brown), but unlike Fallout 3, it's optional, so you can hit the open game in 5 minutes from starting.
• NCR and Caesar's Legion are the confirmed faction, article assumes Brotherhood of Steel will be in but they weren't mentioned in the presentation.
• "In New Vegas it's all about the player examining the ideologies of the various groups that are controlling the area and supporting one over the others," explains Sawyer. "Each of the ideologies will have something good that you can relate to, but will also have massive flaws."
• When asked about PS3's Fallout 3 being inferior to the others and if New Vegas will do better, Obsidian devs make no promises but indicate it was a learning process and they're working with all 3 platforms and all have problems.
• The New Vegas strip is still in construction but will have gambling, variety shows and concerts.
• Electrical power is key in the faction struggle.
• Radiation is still a problem, there's a nuclear test site to explore north of New Vegas.
• The soundtrack will blend "Rat Pack style tunes with more Western numbers".
• New Vegas is not just free-roaming gameplay attached to a linear main story, but it weaves decision into the gameworld and gives you greater power to influence things than Fallout 3 did.
• On top of adding back in geckos, New Vegas has a whole new type of animal: mutated mountain rams called Big Horners.
• Sawyer says that Fallout: New Vegas is to Fallout 3 what Vice City is to Grand Theft Auto III

$poons: 119.80
blank.gif

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
I was thinking this would be more of the same but these details are quite awesome. Especially the hardcore mode.
ANDYBALLINA

$poons: 977.20
australia.gif

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:58 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Gamesta
"• Sawyer says that Fallout: New Vegas is to Fallout 3 what Vice City is to Grand Theft Auto III"

***** Yes!!!!....That was a huge leap and Vice City is still the best in the series IMO.

Do you have to have finished the Main Game first? Or will this be like the GTA Episodes and be played as a stand alone?

PSN: ANDYBALLINA1
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Nietzsche

$poons: 119.80
blank.gif

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:05 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Gamesta
Stand alone. And the leap to GTA Vice City was quite small technically but artistically was great. And considering the games take place on opposite sides of America I doubt it will have much connection to Fallout 3, except for being in the same world.
mclinton92

$poons: 80.60
australia.gif

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
When i saw the trailer, with the quote "war never changes" i got shivers down my spine!

Recently I haven't really been amped to play all the new releases, however im dying to play this!

adam_91vn wrote:
Caesar's Legion

Immediately thought of:

Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Aussie XP

$poons: 141.00
greece.gif

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:42 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
hommus
redemption
Hopefully they update the engine, I thought it looked and felt a bit out-dated in F3, especially character animation.

$poons: 80.60
australia.gif

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:55 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Aussie XP wrote:
Hopefully they update the engine, I thought it looked and felt a bit out-dated in F3, especially character animation.

Man they basically said they couldn't max out graphics without going over 2 discs. Then again, id like to see 2 discs or something, along the lines of mass effect 2. It could work.
Mike\

$poons: 448.60
australia.gif

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:20 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
hommus
Aussie XP wrote:

hopefully they ditch the engine and get a better one

gamebryo sucks icon_razz.gif
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
grim-one

$poons: 1567.30
australia.gif

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:04 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Sounds like there's going to be a lot more crazy pop culture stuff in New Vegas. Hopefully it's not overblown like Fallout 2 was compared to 1.

That T-Rex and the blonde supermutant did get a chuckle out of me though =)

Steam:grim_one | PSN/Live:najakh | Flickr
Charlie_Miso

$poons: 13.60
australia.gif

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:16 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Rat Pack = sold
adam_91vn

australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:50 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
ANDYBALLINA
UK OXM Information:

• The Brotherhood of Steel will make an appearance, but won't be one of the main factions, unlike the New California Republic and the Caesar's Legion
• Special attacks in VATS are performed by pressing Y (For 360)
• The Pip-Boy in the game is the Pip-Boy 3000 from Fallout 3
• Your quest in the wasteland involves finding out who tried to murder you and what was in the package you were carrying
• In Goodsprings, there is the option of joining with the Powder Gangers and ruining the town.
• Customization - Scopes on pistols is one example. It also affects the guns performance, add a large magazine to a weapon, and you'll notice longer, but fewer reloading times.
• The reputation will be important to the ending
• Nightkin have been turned schizophrenic through prolonged use of Stealth Boys, they deactivate their camo before attacking you, with a club. You can only target them in VATS when they're visible.
• You can covince Tabitha that the dumb mutants are planning a revolt against the smart ones, and that causes a battle between the two factions, leaving you to go and grab up Raul.
• Poseidon Energy was developing a solar weapon called Archimedes II. The plant is currently controlled by NCR, and they've placed a guy named Fantastic in charge of the plant, he hasn't figured out how to activate the plant or the weapon yet. But, if you're good enough, then you can. You can divert power to the wastes, or use the weapon for your own ends.
• SPECIAL descriptions are back: If you have 1 Endurance, your Endurance description is 'Basically Dead' and with 10 Charisma you are 'Cult Leader'.

$poons: 3093.00
australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:40 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Gregsy
Benc82
Screenshots!

R.I.P. DEJA VU - 21/08/2010
R.I.P. Tanya - 16/04/2011
BurnZ

$poons: 3093.00
australia.gif

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
IGN wrote:
Fallout: New Vegas First Look

Fan service? Maybe. Awesome? Yes.

At first glance it might be possible to look at Fallout: New Vegas and think of it as nothing more than an expansion to Fallout 3. It uses the same engine and the core gameplay has largely been kept intact, so it does share some resemblance with its uncle. But it only takes a second look to see that Obsidian Entertainment is placing its own unmistakable mark on the Fallout franchise. A new Hardcore mode, tweaked combat, weapon mods, gambling, and a game world as big as Fallout 3 are just a few of the things fans will be raving about up to and beyond the release of this next entrant into the much-loved game series. Obsidian, a development studio founded by some of the same people that created the original Fallout games, is back on the scene in a big way.

First, a little background info for those that perhaps don't follow Fallout as closely as others. These games take place in an alternate universe where Earth has gone through nuclear Armageddon, crushing society and splintering the survivors into warring factions desperate to scrape together an existence from the barren wasteland. The catch is that this alternate future is based upon the sci-fi comics of the '50s and '60s, filled with atomic cars and talking robots. Add in some dark humor, deep role-playing mechanics, and a wide open world to explore and you've got a recipe for Fallout.

New Vegas picks up three years after the events of Fallout 3, but don't expect the story to continue in a linear fashion. This is its own self-contained tale with its own original characters -- it stands alone. This time the setting is in the remnants of Las Vegas, aptly named New Vegas. The nuclear war didn't destroy everything out here in the desert, though there wasn't much to begin with. Things have held together relatively well all things considered, leaving plenty of places to explore from downtown New Vegas and the Hoover Dam to the towns and settlements of the surrounding Mojave Wasteland.

Fallout: New Vegas starts off with a bang. From a gun. Firing a bullet. Into your head. It seems that some people didn't want the package in your possession to make its scheduled delivery. These crooks leave you to die in the desert outside of New Vegas, but a strange robot with a cowboy personality who goes by Victor rescues you and brings you to a genial man named Doc Mitchell to get you all fixed up.

It's with Doc Mitchell that you'll go through the streamlined character creation and customization setup. Those who played Fallout 3 will be right at home here -- all of the same options exist for creating the look and feel of your character, plus a new age slider has been added -- but the entire process goes by much faster than the protracted childhood of the last game. In a break from tradition, the main character is not a vault dweller raised in a protective fallout shelter that many fled to as the war began. This allowed the developers to get you right into the action should you already be a veteran. After a few questions about your personality, adjustments to the SPECIAL (Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility, and Luck) base stats, tagging a few skills, and receiving a new Pip-Boy 3000 arm mounted computer, you're set free to run off into the wild blue yonder.

Adjustments to the structure of the opening moments have been made for both newcomers and experts alike. Rookies might want to settle in for some Rorschach tests, word associations and grim humor at the hands of Doc Mitchell while the game decides how to craft your base stats before heading outside for a series of tutorial missions.

Pros, on the other hand, can blast through the opening, pick their own stats, and skip the tutorial quests. They can even select the brand new Hardcore mode for some added difficulty. Be warned: Hardcore mode lives up to its name. Taking that option will make the game much more realistic by -- among other things -- adding weight to even little things like bullets, forcing the player to regularly eat and drink water to stay alive, requiring a doctor visit to heal broken bones, and making Stimpaks heal over time instead of instantly. Not for the weak willed, but Obsidian is promising a treat for those that make it through to the end.

Like most role-playing games, New Vegas starts off with a relatively straightforward task -- find out who left you to die in the desert. Along the way, you'll run into various factions and groups vying for control of the region and it won't be long before you get sucked up into the biggest confrontation of them all. The bureaucratic New California Republic is looking to move in and take over the Hoover Dam, a miraculously operational facility. The slaver crew known as Caesar's Legions has other plans.

But before you can get caught up in that war, you'll have to take your first steps towards revenge. That adventure begins in a town called Goodsprings, which is where many of the new features of Fallout: New Vegas begin to show their faces. The biggest of these are related to combat.

New Vegas is still an open world role-playing game and the combination of real-time shooting and VATS (a targeting system that pauses the game and allows for a more classically RPG style of combat) has not changed. Newly added is the ability to find and equip weapon mods and specialty ammo, further tweaking and improving an arsenal that already contains twice as many weapons as Fallout 3. If that Grenade Machine Gun isn't good enough, you can always add an extra mod on it to make its rate of fire even faster. Scopes, extra clips, special ammo and more can be found for most weapons, and every change you make to the gun is reflected in its look in the game.

Some additions have been made to the flow of combat as well, making New Vegas a much more flexible and fluid looking experience. During real-time combat, new camera options have been added and the mechanics have been tweaked. You can now aim down the sights like most standard first-person shooters, and the game options can be tweaked to add in the cinematic, slow-mo kill cam previously only available through VATS. If you do bring up VATS, you'll find new options for melee targeting including special moves. No matter your battle preferences, prepare for a similar gore fest to Fallout 3. During the demo I watched as the player took an uppercut swing with a 9 Iron golf club to the face of an enemy. His head flew off in a stream of blood.

Another major addition to the flow of combat is the new companion wheel. This is a single-player RPG and you directly control only one main character, but along the way you will come across numerous companions who might be persuaded to join up and help you out. With the companion wheel, you'll be able to quickly dish out basic commands to let your helper know whether to fight or flee. You'll also be able to much more easily manage their health and equipment. And if you make a dumb decision by giving a trained sniper a shotgun, the companion will let you know it.

There's lots of new firepower, for sure. But you'll need it when facing off against some of monsters that inhabit the area around New Vegas. As Obsidian has a history with the Fallout franchise, it is making sure that the longtime fans see things that make them get all nostalgic. New beasts like the mutant Big Horner are joined by some old foes. The Gecko (normal, Fire, and Golden variants) and the elite Supter Mutant Nightkin are back, the latter of which can switch on some active camo to make things extra tricky. While the Nightkin is invisible, you won't be able to target them in VATS.

Things get trickier yet when you add in the new armored defense some elite enemies can present. When targeting some of the stronger units in New Vegas, you might see a red shield appear on the screen. That would be your indication to switch weapons to something more effective. Perhaps a Plasma Caster would be called for.

If you haven't figured it out by now, my first look at Fallout: New Vegas was rather extensive, and it did a great job of showing off just how massive the game is. In addition to the opening town of Goodsprings, I also got a look at Primm (a real-life town that includes a roller-coaster), Novak, Black Mountain and the Helios 1 Power Plant. Along the way I got a look at several quests that ranged in complexity from simple Gecko hunts, to sniper defenses inside the mouth of a huge Dinky the Dinosaur statue, to giant set pieces that involved turning solar plants into massive solar weapons.

The most interesting part of the watching the quests play out came in the explanation of the extended system of notoriety and karma. Once again, you're free to be as nice or nasty as you please and your overall karma level will reflect it. At the same time, each faction or town you come across will react to your reputation you have with it. Help out the Brotherhood of the Steel and they might give you some protection or let you inside a locked down training camp. Piss off Caesar's Legion and they might send a hitman your way. Smaller towns might simply give you discounts…or tribute. With this system you're free to be both good and evil, shaping the way the world reacts to you along the way and ultimately affecting the outcome of your game.

I'm quite impressed with all that has been added and tweaked – Obsidian clearly did its homework and thought long and hard about what aspects of Fallout 3 could be improved upon without changing the formula too drastically. I've listed a lot of the new features here, but still haven't even gotten to all of them. Even the conversation system has been tweaked to better integrate all skills and better let you know the odds of succeeding in a persuasion option. And I didn't get to see the main strip in New Vegas at all – a place promised to hold surprises for those that can survive the treacherous road in.

If there was any disappointment with my first look at Fallout: New Vegas, it came with the look. Though work has been done on the engine to improve the flow of combat and conversations, little if any was done to make it more visually appealing. It will have been two years since Fallout 3 came out by the time New Vegas hits store shelves and the animations and character models are beginning to show their age.

For me, that's a small concession. All of the additions to the gameplay sound exciting and the core of what made Fallout 3 so fantastic is completely intact. Want more of a great thing with plenty of new additions to make it feel fresh all over again? New Vegas has your back.

New Screenshots & Art wrote:

R.I.P. DEJA VU - 21/08/2010
R.I.P. Tanya - 16/04/2011
THEMAN

$poons: 719.80

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:43 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
looks like fallout 3.5
Quote:

If there was any disappointment with my first look at Fallout: New Vegas, it came with the look. Though work has been done on the engine to improve the flow of combat and conversations, little if any was done to make it more visually appealing. It will have been two years since Fallout 3 came out by the time New Vegas hits store shelves and the animations and character models are beginning to show their age.

that bit is sort of disappointing to read

hardcore mode sounds excellent but pretty sure the old game had stimpaks that healed right away anyhow. But we'll see how that affects tha game. Nothing worse in any sort of game to hide behind a wall and wait for ages for health to recover - especially in fallout when you can get injured very quickly

I am semi playing fallout3 with the DLC atm - got through mothership zeta/lookout and the game at lvl 28 is ridiculously easy. What with my souped up weapons + grim reaper perk.

$poons: 719.80

blank.gif

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:15 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The Top Men working on the Fallout: New Vegas Collector’s Edition have been hard at work on a pack that will trump your expectations, and today we can finally share the first details with you guys.

As you can tell from the above image, every extra has been crafted to resemble items from the world of New Vegas, from the distressed deluxe box to the poker chip recreations. On top of that, this stuff won’t just look great on your shelf — it’s also surprisingly functional.

The Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC versions of the CE will all include the following:

♠ Seven “Lucky 7” poker chips, each designed to represent chips from the major casinos found on the New Vegas strip and throughout the Mojave Wasteland.

♠ A fully customized Fallout: New Vegas deck of cards. Each card in the pack has been uniquely illustrated to depict characters and factions found within the game. Use the cards to play poker, blackjack or Caravan, an original card game that was created by Obsidian especially for New Vegas.

♠ A recreation of the game’s highly coveted “Lucky 38” platinum chip.

♠ A hardcover graphic novel “All Roads” that tells the story of some of the characters and events that lead up to Fallout: New Vegas. “All Roads” was written by Chris Avellone, the game’s creative director, and created in conjunction with Dark Horse Comics.

♠ ‘The Making of Fallout: New Vegas’ DVD. This documentary DVD will contain exclusive video content, including interviews with the developers in which they take you from concept to creation and discuss topics such as story, setting, legacy of the Fallout franchise and more.

North Americans can pre-order at any participating retailer — like GameStop — starting today. European pre-orders will be available throughout Europe in the weeks to come.

$poons: 21.60

australia.gif

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:29 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
The Collectors edition looks amazing!!
I can't wait for this game, never realy us to be a fan of RPG but Fallout is a massive exception, pretty much made me open my eyes to the RPG world!!
Gank Moves

$poons: 24.40
australia.gif

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:51 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Super amped for this game!

Does anyone know the release date? Rough date? Need to book in my annual leave icon_smile.gif
grim-one

$poons: 1567.30
australia.gif

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:02 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Gank Moves
Current schedule is the last half of 2010. Maybe we'll hear some more at E3? =)

Steam:grim_one | PSN/Live:najakh | Flickr
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topicsThis topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies PAL Gaming Network Forum Index
-> General Forums, Archive