Home
Twitter
RSS
Newsletter
Import the Seven Seas Game Thread
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topicsThis topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies PAL Gaming Network Forum Index
-> General Forums, Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic
orsonic

$poons: 104.40

australia.gif

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:36 pm Post subject: Import the Seven Seas Game Thread Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Ciel
Priscilla
Just thought I'd start a generic import video game thread to discuss about games not released here, whether it be Japan-only language games or just games where there is no market here in the western world. I am so glad that the PS3 is region free, otherwise it'd be difficult to play these games otherwise.

For me, there's an upcoming Japan only game that I'm excited about, that being Gundam Extreme VS.

The gameplay is very similar to the old Sega Virtual On where you control robots and all. I guess I'm just putting out there in hope that someone will be able to enjoy this with me sometime online.

I have included below a long trailer showing the mobile suits available as well as the gameplay previews. Check it out, and hope to have a few games with you guys sometime in the future. icon_smile.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pttw0s2kNKI

You can preorder from play-asia now. icon_smile.gif

Last edited by orsonic on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message
Ciel

$poons: 514.40
blank.gif

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
mikezilla2
orsonic
I'm definitely getting Gundam Extreme Vs, but I'll pick that up when I return to Japan next month. I use to play it heaps in the arcades, when I was in Japan, the game is still quite popular.

I never bought any of the Gundam Musou here in Australia, one of the major reason why was because cause the english release never licensed any of the Japanese songs, it really adds to the atmosphere when you go running around in your Gundam and it starts playing the theme songs.

I'll also pick up the recently released Hatsune Miku Project Diva Extend for the PSP and I'll grab a Vita with a handful of launch games.

australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:15 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Gundam Musou 3 had Japanese voices...though not sure if they used Japanese songs in the game. I guess playing that would be weird with the Japanese voices.

I might pick that Miku game up when I go overseas. Unfortunately my psp screen cracked,, so might have to get that fixed first (or get a new one) soon.

$poons: 230.80
cambodia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:07 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
I've already preordered Extreme Vs from AmiAmi and I'm looking at picking up Miku down the track

$poons: 24.40
australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:09 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
What rhythm games are there that I can import without having to know Japanese (on any console except Xbox/360)? I have all the Ouendan, Daigasso and Nodame Cantabile games, a bunch of Taiko/DDR/pop'n/kemani/bemani, and the K-ON! game on PSP. I believe the K-ON! game uses the same engine as Project Diva 2 on PSP, so I'll probably get those games too.

Games I'm after | Play-Asia link
MY PSP IS NOT PINK! - now with added blog
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
orsonic

australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:23 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Will you be getting the upcoming "Best of" Taiko game on Wii?

I've just got the DX one for PSP.

australia.gif

Score:

Vote:

australia.gif

Score:

Vote:

$poons: 24.40
australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Yup, I've preordered the bundle off AmiAmi already. I have the 3rd bundle on Wii and the 2nd game only, I've been keeping an eye out for a decent price on a new copy of the 1st game but I might have to just go with used.

I preordered DX and got the card for downloading the bonus song, I guess I'll have to make a Japanese PSN account on my PSP for that? Edit: Seems like it's too late icon_razz.gif according to this site there was only a week to do it, and I didn't even get it till more than a week later >_< although on the card (which I can't read) there is a date of 14/7/2012, so maybe I'll try it anyway icon_razz.gif

Games I'm after | Play-Asia link
MY PSP IS NOT PINK! - now with added blog
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Quin

$poons: 342.10
uk.gif

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:10 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
I'll be getting Gundam Extreme VS too. It'll scratch my Super Robot Wars itch in the absence of information about the new titles in that series (OGs2 & Z2.2)

$poons: 429.60
australia.gif

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:30 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
There has always been the temptation to import Shining Force 3 parts 2 and 3. It will happen one day.
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topicsThis topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies PAL Gaming Network Forum Index
-> General Forums, Archive