Home
Twitter
RSS
Newsletter
Mr One Thousand
Goto page 1, 2 Next
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    PAL Gaming Network Forum Index
   -> General Forums, Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeoSanity

$poons: 17.20
australia.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Mr One Thousand Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
This is my number 1000th post on these forums, and from what I've seen here in the past a thread is in order to commemorate other people here. I'm not sure if it's a given or tradition though I'd be stupid to break tradition on these forums huh?
So I've made 1000 posts now. I joined last year and really my life hasn't shifted much since then, though on these forums its been a good ride and I want to share my experiences here with everyone.
Below are some of the most noticeable forum member to me. If you haven't made the list don't worry. I'll update it just for you icon_wink.gif . So here are the people:

Frozencry:
Undoubtedly one of the coolest people I met here, you've been a friend to me since day one. So here's a special mention for you, no good deed goes unpunished.

Ittekimasu: Another friend I've met here and no doubt someone that's worthy of a mention, you've been there to help me at various times and always conducted yourself in a good manner so here's a shout out to you.

Nihilcreative: You've been a great member of the forums and someone whom I hold in high respect for the work and advice you've given me so here's a much worthy call out to you.

Karai Pantsu: I've had some awesome times on XboxLive with you, especially memorable was helping me with Gears of War to finish it on top difficulty, even though I was incompetent at times. So here's a shout out for your support.

Slapshakle: The Gamerscore whore of PALGN, and someone who has definitely offered support where needed. Along with many memorable times on Xbox Live, you've got my respect man!

GroovySamurai: Another Xbox Live player whom I hold in high regard, thanks for the memories on Xbox Live and the advice given when needed. So here's your slice of the imaginary cake.

TheBigM; Thanks for the moderator advice and putting up with my constant and random questions on MSN here and there. Thanks for the advice, your moderation skills are well worn with you.

Obsolete: So many...posts. Congratulations on being the highest poster here, you've contributed to 4% of the total posts on this forum. In a democracy, even an online one that's still a fair slice of the cake. Speaking of which here's your metaphorical slice.

Luke: Even though I've badgered you for so long whether it be through private messages or instant messages it's been good that you've delt with me. Thanks for the advice and comments and thanks for helping PALGN be one of the best sites around. It's really a gold star effort you've put in, so here's your call out.

James: Or Zemaj, whichever you want to be called. Thanks for the website and dealing with my constant comments and questions. Thanks a million and I hope to hear more from you in the future. Here's your shout out for all the effort.

Yug: Once again thanks for listening to my questions and putting my with my constant comments. Hopefully we'll see more of you around here, good luck with Australian Gamer, and here's your little blurb for the effort.

NismoR34: Thanks for the support and thanks for the fun online I've had with you, I look forward to many more fun times on Xbox Live with you.

Admeister: No off on the best of starts but your memorable in your own right and great to have around on these here forums. Hopefully we'll see you passing 100,000 before Obsolete (No that is not a request or a suggestion you should NOT try it!!)

That's really it, as I've said if you want a mention, only ask and you'll get put into the list. These are just the folks that are most memorable. I definitely look forward to the next big milestone thread at 5000, thanks for the forums and the times I've had on here. It sure beats the reality of school and work.

Last edited by NeoSanity on Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message
Vervain

$poons: 0.00
australia.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Congrats on the 1k Neo and by the way Obs has already passed the 10k barrier. icon_wink.gif

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-6u9h.html
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
NeoSanity

$poons: 17.20
australia.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Vervain wrote:
Congrats on the 1k Neo and by the way Obs has already passed the 10k barrier. icon_wink.gif

Fixed icon_wink.gif
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message
Frozencry

$poons: 1628.10
australia.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
I'm the bestest. W00t. I'm flattered, really I am.

{And here comes my softer side..The ice melts off me}

Congrats my internet brother. You're one of the best posters around here so don't disappear anytime soon plz. But either way I have contact with you through msn, which is a good thing because I converse with you almost always the most out of my list of 250 odd people. It's been an absolute pleasure talking to you and having endless D&Ms, and I wish the best of luck to all your endeavours and such. You have the utmost respect from me. And we shall hang out sometime soon yeye?

<3<3

Last edited by Frozencry on Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Gtpod

$poons: 641.30
japan.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Grats Neo, what an awesome 1k posts they've been too. icon_y1.gif icon_smile.gif

Pilkipedia - The World's Largest Encyclopaedia of Karl Pilkington
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
canetoad

$poons: 11.60
australia.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Congrats man, you've always been good value on these forums, well better than me anyway icon_wink.gif, and you seem like a real great guy too.

Keep up the good work, and stay here for few more thousand at least icon_biggrin.gif.

$poons: 982.80
australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Good job on the 1k, you've been great to have around. Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing more posts from you in future, and thanks for the mention! Much appreciated. icon_y1.gif

"The first person to prove that cow's milk is drinkable was very, very thirsty." - Fact Sphere.
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Cro
PALGN Moderator

PALGN Moderator

$poons: 1074.00
australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
I hate to give out 'grats when I get no mention, must be generous tonight.

Nice work man.
PALGN Moderator

PALGN Moderator

$poons: 29.06
blank.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Top effort, Neo! Keep plugging away at that post count, you're a great contributer to the forums and well deserving of some e-praise.

Cheers for the mention, too - although I think you may have got me mixed up with Groovy about the Gears of War thing. You're one of the few people I've played many games with on Live, and you've a champ to play with, but I never actually finished a game of co-op GeoW with you (unless my memory has gotten worse than usual?)

$poons: 228.80
australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Congrats man, I remember you when you were young and avatar-less. Plus you didn't have that dot in your name. Ah, the good ol' times.

$poons: 34.20
australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
i was actually really surprised to note earlier that you had a sub-1000 post-count earlier today when i noticed.

it seems you're always around, even if you weren't.

that sounds kinda wishywashy, but it's intended as a compliment, you're a quality poster, so here's to your next 1000 posts.

My Play-Asia Affiliate Link.
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
NismoR34

$poons: 136.00
australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Took your time. icon_razz.gif

Nah I kid, you're an awesome (although quiet icon_razz.gif) dude to have around here and it's good to finally see you hit the four digit mark. I too look forward to more Live sessions with you sometime, however you need to get on more regularly dammit! icon_razz.gif

Raptured Reality
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
slapshakle

$poons: 398.50
australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Congrats Neo. You're one of PalGN's finest posters icon_y1.gif

PlayAsia Affiliate
Dare

$poons: 210.90
australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Congrats Neo, it's been a year has it? How time flies

*raises his glass*
Here's to another thousand! (at least) icon_razz.gif

(details: Wifi for Wii & DS + a fantastically crafted old sig {by döppel} are in my profile)
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Itachi

$poons: 70.70
austria.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Congrats Neo i hope to get your achievement soon enough icon_wink.gif

$poons: 1140.26
australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
hey thanks Neo, well done on the big 1-0 and two more 0's. Thanks for the kind words and recognition. And rememeber, if there is anything I can do in terms of advice or hel, just let me know. Keep ya head up and keep the good posts coming.

Congrats mate

check it
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheAnswer

$poons: 1.80
australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
I generally dont give a congrats when I'm not mentioned but congrats on reaching 1k

Buy video games for cheap here: http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-3hy3-49-en.html
Jim Dash

$poons: 451.60
blank.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
^ Haha I dunno if that was meant to be funny Ans, but that got a laugh out of me.

Congrats Neo. You have carved yourself out here to be important and standout from the crowd. If only you had the devilish good looks of Slappy, I'd go you in a second. icon_wink.gif
ret the roman

$poons: 34.90
switzerland.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
One fat oily guy heading your way Neo.

Congrats on making it to 1000 post.

May the force be with you.

$poons: 617.40
blank.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Congrats on hitting 1k man. Always good to see your posts in the PC forum.

But always a quality read.

$poons: 709.80
australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Just out of curiosity, would it be considered rude to not post a congrats in someone's milestone thread? I've already made my thoughts on post counts clear but I don't want to come across as ungrateful...

And with that, grats Neo. I think I've only ever played on Live with you once but it was good! At least, I think it was. It was so long ago I can't even remember. Ok, lamest congratulatory post ever.

Say You Want A Revolution
GroovySamurai
PALGN Moderator

PALGN Moderator

$poons: 0.60
australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
slapshakle wrote:
Congrats Neo. You're one of PALGN's finest posters icon_y1.gif

Well put, the new stream of posters ain't all bad icon_razz.gif

Hope you stick around for many more years to come when we will be playing our Xbox 700's LOLZ

Xbox ID - GroovySamurai
PSN ID - Groovy22
Cerebral
PALGN Moderator

PALGN Moderator

$poons: 737.50
australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Ctrl+F -> Cerebral

Logout [ Cerebral ]

Eyyy, grats man!

My play-asia affiliate link (I may as well be honest about this)
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Big Pete

$poons: 278.80
blank.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Good thread Neo! Like to see one of these celebrations thread that actually took effort to create.

Congrats and hope you stick around mate!

$poons: 2126.10
australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Congrats Neo, always good to read your posts.

<3
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    PAL Gaming Network Forum Index
   -> General Forums, Archive