Home
Twitter
RSS
Newsletter
Pixel Hunt - new Aussie gaming ezine
Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3, 4
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topicsThis topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies PAL Gaming Network Forum Index
-> General Forums, Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic
Gboff

$poons: 3.80

blank.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:29 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
myzz
Hey all, our new website has launched and I think you'll agree that it's a big improvement.

The largest change is that game and film reviews will now be appearing online, with the ezine reserved for features, opinions and more of the expected shenanigans.

Another major addition is the accrual of PixelPoints. You gain these for all your actions on the site - posting, rating articles, creating threads etc. Every few weeks we will run virtual raffles where you can trade you points for tickets to win prizes.

Hope you like - www.pixelhunt.com.au
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
myzz

$poons: 97.00
australia.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:53 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Awesome site, I'm loving it, I have already invited 2 friends to check it out so far. Great stuff in the e-zine. Hope everything goes well for you lads.
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Gboff

$poons: 3.80

blank.gif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Thanks for the kind feedback. I hope your friends like it also.
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Toastfarmer

$poons: 517.40
blank.gif

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:58 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Earthboundtwice
Jahanzeb
Hey PALGNers

You may remember me from such PALGN reviews as Final Fantasy XIII, Mass Effect 2 and my controversial opinions on amazing XBLA soccer quiz game Football Genius.

I'm popping by to spruik Australia's most awesome and best gaming e-zine, Pixel Hunt, which features both past and present PALGN writers, as well as writers from a whole bunch of other Australian gaming publications. We're totally independent, no advertising, just a bunch of game writers putting together some unique local content.

Our website was recently hacked and left for dead by some horrible Turkish/Russian hacker person. But like some kind of awesome games writing phoenix we have arisen from the ashes once more with a new website and a rather sexy new look for the zine.

We've just put out our official 2010 Yearbook, which is downloadable straight from our website, www.pixelhunt.com.au. Please check it out, its totally free and exquisitely shiny, we'd love to hear your feedback.

Cheers!
Appel

$poons: 34.60
blank.gif

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:14 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
I was wondering what happened to this!

Anychance you could update this page whenever a new edition comes out?

blank.gif

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Will do!
Toastfarmer

blank.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:55 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Just letting everyone know that issue 13 of Pixel Hunt is now available. Check it out! www.pixelhunt.com.au.

We're taking a look at a few interesting topics, including gaming companions, Steam pricing and whether we need a new generation of consoles.
Toastfarmer

blank.gif

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:58 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Anthony
Jahanzeb
It's me again with my bi-monthly Pixel Hunt bump.

http://www.pixelhunt.com.au/2011/03/featured/pixel-hunt-issue-14/

We've just put out issue 14, and it's a very sexy issue indeed.

Our main focuses for this issue are the 2011 Game Developers Conference, the Shin Megami Tensei series (brought to you by PALGN's Jahanzeb Khan) and how to put together an awesome gaming setup.

We've also got Anthony Capone, another PALGNer, talking about Call Of Duty, and a bunch of other awesome articles. Hope you guys like it![/url]
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topicsThis topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies PAL Gaming Network Forum Index
-> General Forums, Archive