Home
Twitter
RSS
Newsletter
Saints Row 2 Preview
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topicsThis topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies PAL Gaming Network Forum Index
-> General Forums, Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic
Luke Mitchell

$poons: 0.00
australia.gif

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:53 pm Post subject: Saints Row 2 Preview Reply with quote

Saints Row 2 Preview by Luke
PALGN Preview: The Saints are back, baby.
[View Article]

Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message Send email
Karai Pantsu
PALGN Moderator

PALGN Moderator

$poons: 29.06
blank.gif

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
NismoR34
diogenes92
Nice to read such a positive preview about SR2! I've been trying to keep my anticipation down so as to avoid the possibility of a let down, but it's getting harder to do so lately.

Nice to know there'll be some solid, over-the-top sandbox action to jump into after getting GTAIV burnout (I can only assume I'll be playing that solidly for far too long).

$poons: 6.60

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:05 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Score:

Vote:
Loved the first and im actually playing through it again right now and it's still as fun as day 1.

I hope to see a huge improvement on the technical side of things because SR1 while a great game was plagued by glitches and was incredibly unstable game.

Looks like the devs have added a touch of "jackass" to the formula and it's great to see volitions embrace their less sophisticated humor and just go nuts with it. Humor in SR was just vulgar and stupid to a point were you were laughing at it simply because it was so lame.
Trade $poons with user View users profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topicsThis topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies PAL Gaming Network Forum Index
-> General Forums, Archive