The producer of Devil May Cry 4, Hiroyuki Kobayashi, brings you the newest installment to the BASARA series, Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes. A fun, action-packed and accessible title set during a tumultuous period of Japanese history, Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes follows players as they fight their way to dramatic battle of Sekigahara. Players will master the swords and spears of more than 15 fierce samurai warriors in huge battles against hundreds of opponents that will become more and more challenging throughout the game. On their journey to the final battle, learn how to unleash powerful and spectacular Basara moves or make use of the boost mode to wipe out as many enemies as possible.
Victory in battle will not only deliver a new territory but the natural resources of that region, which can be used to upgrade weapons. With unique playable characters along with supporting generals who make it easier to command and lead armies, players will see the battle from the perspective of each military commander with the ultimate goal of re-writing history and ruling all of 16th century Japan.
In the dynamic new "Sengoku History Unfolded Mode" mode, the player's decisions impact history with a redesigned story mode. Based on choices made by the player, new drama unfolds as friends become enemies, enemies become friends, and a new Sengoku story unfolds. Adding a new strategic element to the game, forces can fight for control of entire battlefields, and ultimately the nation.
- Fight your way through hundreds of enemies across many exciting battlefields using cool combos and over-the-top special moves until all heroes have gathered at the decisive battle of Sekigahara
- Single-player game evolves based on players decisions and actions
- Featuring more than 15 unique playable samurai warrior characters each with their own unique battle styles
- Upgradeable weapon types including swords, spear, bow, iron ball, gun, and fists, allow players to extend or add special abilities
- Dramatic "Sengoku History Unfolded Mode" changes history based on players decisions as the story progresses
3 years ago