Jackass the Game (Sony PSP)
Jackass the Game is a mission-based action adventure game inspired by the popular MTV television series and hugely successful MTV Films Jackass and Jackass Number Two. For the first time ever on a videogame system, Jackass the Game will give players the ability to take on the roles of Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O and many others from the Jackass gang as they virtually maneuver through the types of off-the-wall madness and stunts that fans have previously only been accustomed to watching on their televisions and movie screens. The highly anticipated title has reunited some of the most notable cast members from the Jackass series and films for players to interact with and play as - providing hours of outrageous entertainment.
- Over 30 crazy stunts let you take the cast of Jackass through humanly impossible levels of danger.
- All characters are voiced by the original cast and mo-capped by Weta Digital.
- Diverse gameplay mechanics - shoot, drive, flail, roll and injure yourself and others across 30 different stunts.
- Win BIG or lose BIGGER - whether you perfect a stunt to show your skill or break every bone in your body trying, it's all about entertainment.
- A detailed injury system tracks every impact, from broken femurs to ruptured spleens, dish out maximum punishment to crank up your high score.
- A variety of multiplayer features allow players to go head to head for maximum carnage.
- A dedicated community - share your Jackass successes and failures, download other user-created content and new game episodes.
- User-created content - you record, edit and link your best series of crazy moments to create your own Jackass episodes.
5 years ago
5 years ago
It's time to be an ass.