Another major Japanese publisher has announced its Tokyo Games Show line-up for 2007. Square-Enix has even taken the liberty to point out exactly what attendees will be able to see, and what they'll be able to play. In case you haven't noticed, there will be a bit of Final Fantasy on show, as Squenix looks to push its most successful franchise.
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (NDS)
- Final Fantasy IV (NDS)
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2: The Sealed Grimoire (NDS)
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (PSP)
- Dragon Quest IV (NDS)
- Chocobo Dungeon: Toki-wasure No Meikyuu (Wii)
- Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess (multi)
- Dissidia: Final Fantasy (PSP)
- Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3)
- The Last Remnant (Xbox 360, PS3)
- Dragon Quest IX: Protectors of the Sky (NDS)
Still, we're actually quite excited to see how Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII is shaping up, given how long it has been in the works, as well as the revamped Dragon Quest IV and Final Fantasy Tactics A2: The Sealed Grimoire. Though we are beginning to wonder if Squenix has anything other than Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest any more...
Regardless of whether or not we are actually at TGS, stay tuned to PALGN, as we'll be bringing you the latest, as it happens.