After initially being revealed by Microsoft earlier in the week, Square Enix has today confirmed that Just Cause 2 will be getting new DLC next week with the "Black Market Aerial Pack" set for release on April 29.
Additionally, Square Enix has also revealed the existence of a second DLC pack which is scheduled for release on May 25 titled the "Black Market Boom Pack". Both packs will be available on the PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 platforms at the cost of approximately AU $2.15 (on the PC/PS3) or 160 Microsoft Points on the Xbox 360.
The packs will contain the following features:
Black Market Aerial Pack
- F-33 Dragon Fly Jet Fighter: a versatile attack aircraft, equipped with twin missiles and quad-mounted mini-guns
- Multi-lock Missile Launcher: a devastating weapon of destruction featuring laser-guided auto-lock on up to four targets
- Parachute Dual Thrusters: twin parachute-mounted jets which transform Rico's trademark parachute into one of the most nimble and powerful attack platforms.
Black Market Boom Pack
- Quad Rocket Launcher: half shotgun, half rocket launcher, all carnage
- Cluster Bomb Launcher: the natural successor to the grenade launcher
- Air Propulsion Gun: a highly experimental jet-powered blast weapon, powerful enough to send vehicles and soldiers skywards.