Namco has today announced the development of Ace Combat 5. Set for release in Quarter 1 2005 Ace Combat 5 will be the premier air combat game.
Ace Combat 5 combines ultra-realistic graphics and dog fighting with the excitement of soaring through the air. Experience the thrill of commanding a squadron, knowing their fate is in your hands.
Ace Combat 5 will contain all new features:
- Wingman Command. Control your entire squadron in-flight. Issue orders and coordinate group attacks. Your split-second decisions determine mission success or failure.
- Stunning Graphics. Ace Combat 5 redefines realistic graphics in console air combat. Enjoy vividly rendered aircraft, exquisitely detailed environments, real-time weather effects and dynamic lighting. Stunning 3D CG cinematics complement the epic storyline.
- Dramatic Adventure. An intense storyline with over 30 missions provides hours of non-stop flying action, making Ace Combat 5 bigger and better than ever before!
- Realistic Flying Experience. Over 50 different licensed planes with selectable color schemes give you the freedom to soar to new heights.
- Unlockable Content. Endless variety with unlockable airplanes and color schemes.
- Multiple Modes of Play. Master your skills in any of four different gameplay modes, including the immensely popular Campaign Mode
PALGN will have more information on Ace Combat 5 as it is announced.