Star Wars Trilogy: Apprentice of the Force, featuring both single and multiplayer gameplay modes, follows Luke Skywalker on his journey simple farm boy to Jedi Knight, recreating some of the more thrilling and memorable scenes from the original Star Wars Trilogy (Episodes 4-6) along the way.
Star Wars Trilogy: Apprentice of the Force will be the first, and only, handheld game (well, for the immediate future at least) dedicated to the original Star Wars Trilogy saga.
Key elements from the game include:
- * The ability to use Jedi Powers, such as the Jedi Power Slash, the Force Push, and the Jedi Jump
* Being able to use R2-D2 to unlock key elements, and assist Luke in co-operative single-player adventures
* A capture the flag multiplayer game
* The ability to pilot an X-wing across space, and drive lightning-fast Imperial speeder bikes through the Endor forest.
* Unlockable Star Wars Trilogy movie stills and content direct from the classic 'A New Hope', 'Empire Strikes Back', and 'Return of the Jedi' movies.
Developed by Ubisoft's Montreal studio, Star Wars Trilogy: Apprentice of the Force is currently scheduled to be released alongside the Star Wars Trilogy DVD, due in late September. In the meantime, check out these first screens of the game in action.