Wouldn't it be so much easier if Take 2 and Rockstar announced Grand Theft Auto V? It would make life so much easier. Just like previous reports on information related to Rockstar's latest poject, codenamed 'Rush', their parent company, Take 2, is searching for new voice talent.
Here's the list:
- Matthew (18-25 Male United States) - A liberal young male who believes in a conspiracy made by republicans to undermine America
- Jose (30-40 Male United States) - A white creepy man who thinks that technology is a poison against the wilderness
- James Pedeaston (40-45 Male United States) - A man-boy love activist who just got released from an Indonesian prison
- Samantha (20-25 Female United States) - A young female obsessed with sex parties, always dreaming of being a Hollywood celebrity
- Anthony (10-15 Male United States) - A young, fast-talking boy fighting for the right of young boys to drink alcohol and have sex
James Pedeaston, eh? He just so happened to be a radio presenter in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and that's the area where many believe the franchise is returning to. The applications close on 30 April 2011, which sadly means that a reveal is unlikely to happen before E3. Stay tuned for more Grand Theft Auto V speculation in the near future (probably)!